Each year, during the month of May, all Crefeld students participate in a week-long Spring Minicourse of their choosing. Choices include local and out-of-state courses, some of which require overnight stays. These courses are designed to build community and to foster success in a setting outside of school, through experiential learning.
Examples of past Spring Minicourses include:
- Cooking at The Viking Culinary School
- West Virginia Adventures
- Glass Casting Intensive
- California Redwoods Leadership Trip
- Roots of American Music: Nashville and Memphis
- Colonial Williamsburg and Washington, D.C.
- Hiking the Appalachian Trail
- Circus School
- French Canada
- Havasu Canyon
- Wallop’s Island
- Philly Sports