- Payment for use: Payment for all classes is due within 7 days of registering for a class, or space in class will be forfeited. Payment for all private lessons and rentals are due at time of booking. Payment for open studio hours is due at time of attendance.
- Cancellations, Refunds, and Credits: Cancellations made more than 14 days in advance of a class, rental, or lesson's start date will receive a full refund or credit (student's choice). Cancellations made between 14 and 7 days in advance of a class, rental, or lesson's start date will receive a refund equal to 90% of the fee they paid (10% will be retained as a processing fee). Any cancellations made within 6 days or less of scheduled start time will forfeit the total amount paid. Any partial refunds granted for those canceling outside of our policy are at the sole discretion of The Crefeld Glass Studio.
- There are no refunds or make-up classes offered to students who miss a session of a class for which they've registered.
- Any class that does not meet its minimum enrollment may be cancelled by The Crefeld Glass Studio.
- When taking a class with us, we can only guarantee that you will experience working in a glass studio and learn in your class, and cannot guarantee that you will always take home work. Every effort is made both during class and after to assist each student in creating work, preserving and labeling all work made in every class. However, it is always possible that a piece can break while being made, break in the kiln, or can accidentally be broken while in storage. It is also possible that work can be accidentally mislabeled and picked up by another student.
- All persons in the Studio will treat each other with respect and dignity.
- All persons in the Studio must wear closed-toe shoes, and appropriately covering clothing while in the Studio.
- All persons must follow their instructor or the Studio Director's safety instructions at all times.
- Though Crefeld takes strong precautions to make the studio environment safe, and accidents are very rare, there is an inherent risk of injury. You accept all risks and liability of injury when you choose to use our studio in any way.
- The Crefeld Glass Studio reserves the right to deny use or service to any person whose actions or words are deemed inappropriate or unsafe by the Studio Director.